Stage two of the Prayers To Mother Earth Project.

If you missed the first stage of the this project, you can view it by CLICKING HERE

After having all the continents filled with prayers from the local community using throw away items.
(The items used the most were small stained glass pieces, rocks, pebbles and there is an old shoe sole in there as well)
I set it aside to work on the base.



The next stage of this community art project was to prepare the big spool to look like Mother Earth.
My youngest helped me paint Gia’s oceans with blue.


We finished by adding a little contrast to the blue.

Now, it was time to prime the area of the continents with a white base. This way I could paint
the continents with yellows, greens, and browns.



Stage three of this project will be posted tomorrow.
Sign up for my newsletter to keep up to date!